Is roken een zonde?

De Archiefkast van het Forum. Oude discussies zijn hier nog eens na te lezen.

Moderator: Moderafo's

Roady
Mineur
Mineur

Re: Is roken een zonde?

Berichtdoor Roady » 29 sep 2014 17:55

Bambi schreef:Waar jij op doelt ging erover wat de grootste zonde is.

"de grootste zonde" bestaat m.i. niet.
Als een mens niet wederomgeboren wordt IS zijn aard 100% zondig.

Misschien kan de focus beter verlegd worden naar wat het Bloed van Jezus hiertegen kan doen....

:-k
In de ware liefde is geen plaats voor angst (1 joh 4:18)

Bambi

Berichtdoor Bambi » 30 sep 2014 12:30

mohamed schreef:En wat nou als een middel je geloviger maakt? We waren het er toch over eens wat zonde is, of heb je je mening na het weekend herzien?

Bambi schreef:Waar jij op doelt ging erover wat de grootste zonde is.

Roady schreef:"de grootste zonde" bestaat m.i. niet.
Als een mens niet wederomgeboren wordt IS zijn aard 100% zondig.

Misschien kan de focus beter verlegd worden naar wat het Bloed van Jezus hiertegen kan doen....

:-k

Wij refereerden hier naar:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=28442&p=1995157#p1995142

Boerin
Generaal
Generaal

Berichtdoor Boerin » 30 sep 2014 13:23

The word sorcery comes from the Greek word pharmakeia, which means the use of (or administering) drugs or poison. The words pariseeism, pharma, pharmaceutic, pharmaceutical, pharmaceutics, pharmacist, pharmacolical, pharmacologist, pharmacology, and pharmacy are all derived from the word the Greek word pharmakeia.

Society likes to sugar coat sin by renaming it. Today alcoholism is called a sickness or disease, drug use is called a dependency and cigarette smoking is called a habit.

1.Alcohol – the colorless, flammable, volatile liquid in wine, beer, whiskey, gin, and other fermented and distilled liquids that make them intoxicating. Alcohol is poisonous.

Intoxicating: capable of making somebody drunk or stupefied, or capable of making somebody intensely excited or overjoyed, often so much so that the person becomes irrational.

2.Narcotics- anything that numbs, soothes, or dulls. Narcotics can cause poisoning.

3.Nicotine- a poisonous alkaloid contained in the leaves, roots, and seeds of tobacco.

A drug addict is a slave to a habit (or drug). They habitually and/or excessive use a substance to affect or overcome the body (or senses) in a way that is not natural. They use the drugs to change how they feel, act or think. In essence, drugs become an idol to them. Instead of turning to God to change them by the power of His Holy Spirit, they turn to a substance. They engage in a type of sorcery.
http://waitingforthemaster.wordpress.co ... harmakeia/
Zach91
I'm a 23 year undergrad. I know everything, so it's futile to argue with me.

Terug naar “Archief”