Hét argument van moslims tegen het christendom

Open voor alle onderwerpen en meningen

Moderators: henkie, elbert, Moderafo's

Yael
Majoor
Majoor
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor Yael » 29 apr 2008 20:43

Jantjes schreef:Het christendom vandaag zou ook veelmeer terug moeten naar ‘Bewaar mijn geboden, en leef, en mijn wet als den appel uwer ogen’. In die zin kunnen wij dus van de Mohammedanen leren alleen….. het is tekort voor verlossing en een gelukkig leven. Dan moeten we toch echt in wonderen gaan geloven zoals jij in jou kerk (in je jonge jeugd) geleerd hebt.

Dat gevoel heb ik eerder als ik zie in Israel, hoe toegeweid de Joden zijn aan God.
In welke zin bedoel je dat tav de moslims?

salty
Luitenant
Luitenant

Berichtdoor salty » 29 apr 2008 22:55

Prayer for Ishmael :

Ishmael, Ishmael, I have loved you with an everlasting love, says the LORD YHWH.
My Spirit isbeing poured out on all flesh, and I am visiting you now in these Last Days of the Harvest with many great visitations that your fathers knew not. When your father Abraham cried, asking that you might live before Me, I answered his prayer by sending Yeshua al Massiih to bless you with salvation, healing and deliverance from your deep wound of rejection. I am now visiting your tents with great longing and urgency to fulfill Abraham's cry; I am knocking on your doors. Open your heart to me, for I long to dine with you and to share my secrets with you. It is not hatred and violence that will heal your heart, but my unconditional love and my salvation which I purchased for you in Jerusalem on the Tree of Life. I tell you to love your brother Isaac and to be reconciled with him, for the Enemy of your soul has sold you a lie that Paradise is to be gained through the sword and fire. No, no, my darling child, to all your descendants and to all those who have followed in the footsteps of Islam, I say, "Come out from under the curse of idolatry and come unto me, all you who are heavy laden with law, ritual, prayers by rote, violence and dead works, and I will give you true rest and satisfaction. Drink from Me the Living Waters that Hagar first tasted in the desert. Ho, every one that thirsteth, come to the waters, yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price," says the spirit of prophecy which is the testimony of Jesus. Ishmael why should you die and why should your children die? For I, the Lord, hate violence and every false way. I deliver you, Ishmael. I come to you on a swift cloud. Submit to me now and LIVE.
For YHWH the LORD is our judge,
the YHWH the LORD is our lawgiver,
the YHWH the LORD is our king;
it is HE who will save us.
Isaiah 33:22

gertjan77
Verkenner
Verkenner

Berichtdoor gertjan77 » 29 apr 2008 23:51

wij zijn in christus, de wet, zonde en de duivel zijn aan het kruis overwonnen wij streven christus na die als eerst geboren uit de doden voor ons plaats aan het maken is in de hemel, wij laten ons leiden door de heilige geest.
Het doen van de wet is naar het vlees het is een wereldse poging om wat goed te doen, wie in christus is doet automatisch de wet. zie kol. 2

Terug naar “[Religie] - Open forum”